Atorvastatin 20mg - Lipitor - 1 box
Adjunct to diet for patients w/ elevated total cholesterol (total-C) & LDL-cholesterol (LDL-C), apolipoprotein B (apo B) & triglycerides (TG) & to increase HDL-cholesterol (HDL-C) in patients w/ primary hypercholesterolemia (heterozygous familial & non-familial), combined (mixed) hyperlipidemia (Fredrickson types IIa & IIb), elevated serum TG levels (Fredrickson type IV) & for patients w/ dysbetalipoproteinemia (Fredrickson type III) who do not respond adequately to diet.
- Atorvastatin Ca 20mg
- Dose range: 10-80 mg once daily
- Primary hypercholesterolemia & combined (mixed) hyperlipidemia 10 mg once daily.
- Heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia in ped patient (10-17 yr) Initially 10 mg daily, dose adjustments made at ≥4 wk intervals. Max: 20 mg daily
- Severe dyslipidemia in ped patient (≥10 yr) Initially 10 mg daily, may be increased to 80 mg daily. Dose adjustments made at ≥4 wk intervals
- Children Homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia Up to 80 mg daily