Simvastatin 10mg - Simvor - 1 strip
In CHD, to reduce risk of death, coronary death & non-fatal MI, reduce risk for undergoing myocardial revascularisation procedures & slow progression of coronary atherosclerosis, reduce development of new lesions & new total occlusions. Adjunct to diet in patients with primary hypercholesterolaemia, heterozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia or mixed hyperlipidaemia when response to diet & other non-pharmacological measures is inadequate.
- 10mg Simvastatin
- Initially 20-40 mg daily in the evening. Dose range: 5-80 mg daily in the evening
- High risk of CHD or existing CHD Initially 40 mg daily in the evening
- Hyperlipidemia Initially 20 mg daily in the evening
- Patient requiring large reduction in LDL-C 40 mg single daily dose in the evening
- Mild to moderate hypercholesterolemia Initially 10 mg daily