Meliseptol Wipes Sensitive - 1 canister (60 wipes)
Meliseptol wipes sensitive by B.Braun are soft non-woven wipes ready for use, soaked in Meliseptol Foam pure and suitable for quickly disinfecting sensitive surfaces. The disinfectant wipes offer a broad spectrum of action and very good material compatibility - in particular with alcohol-sensitive materials, such as ultrasound devices or acrylic glass.
- Fast-acting alcoholic surface disinfection
- Ready-to-use surface disinfection of alcohol sensitive surfaces
- Based on n-propanol and quaternary ammonium compound
- Active against bacteria, mycobacteria (M. terrae), fungi, viruses (HIV / HBV / HCV), Adeno- , Noro-, Polyoma-, Rotavirus
- Active undiluted in 1 minute
- Excellent material compatibility with alcohol sensitive materials e.g. ultrasound probes, space infusion pumps, Dialog+ Haemodialysis machines, artificial leather etc.
100g impregnating solution contains:
- Propan-1-ol 17.0 g, Didecyldimethylammoniumchloride 0.23 g Excipients: < 5 % surfactants, purified water
- Meliseptol Wipes sensitive are disinfectant wipes for surfaces and surfaces of non-invasive medical devices.
- They are used in near patient areas with and without a high infection risk.
- The wipes are especially suitable for surfaces sensitive to alcohol and preserve the values of high-tech medical devices like incubators and dialyses machines.
- The soft and lint-free fleece quality protects screens e.g. of tablets and mobile phones from scratches and the amount of impregnating liquid minimizes the risk of liquid penetrating into the valuable device.