Pantoprazole 20mg Tablet - Controloc - 1 box
Mild GERD & associated symptoms eg, heartburn, acid regurgitation, pain on swallowing. Long-term management & prevention of reflux oesophagitis relapse. Prevention of gastroduodenal ulcers in patients at risk w/ need for continuous NSAID treatment.
- 20mg Pantoprazole Sodium
- Tab Adult & adolescent ≥12 years
- Mild reflux disease & associated symptoms 20 mg daily for 2-4 weeks
- Long-term management & prevention of reflux oesophagitis relapse 20 mg daily, may be increased to 40 mg daily. Reduce to 20 mg daily once relapse is controlled
- Moderate & severe reflux oesophagitis 40 mg daily, may be increased to 2-tab 40 mg daily.
- Adult Duodenal & gastric ulcer 40 mg daily, may be increased to 2-tab 40 mg daily
- Prevention of NSAID-induced gastroduodenal ulcers in patient at risk 20 mg daily
- H pylori eradication in gastric or duodenal ulcers 40 mg bd with combination of amoxicillin 1,000 mg bd & clarithromycin 500 mg bd or metronidazole 500 mg bd & clarithromycin 500 mg bd or amoxicillin 1,000 mg bd & metronidazole 500 mg bd
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome & other pathological hypersecretory conditions Initially 80 mg daily, dose can be titrated up or down as needed. Duration of treatment
- H pylori eradication 1-2 weeks
- Duodenal ulcer 2 weeks
- Gastric ulcer & reflux esophagitis 4-8 weeks